Sunday 9 November 2008

The Ebook Money Machine Review

I have been meaning to write ‘a book’ for as long as I can remember, perhaps since I was as young as 9 or 10. As an avid reader I can recall reading books at that age and feeling a wonderful sense of satisfaction as I leafed through them and discovered new worlds and became absorbed in new characters. I’m not sure if I consciously decided at that time, but I seemed to know that one day I would write a book.

Well a lot has happened and I’ve written many, many things. As of yet I haven’t written that hard backed library book which I envisioned so clearly, but I have come a long way and written many journals for my own satisfaction, and articles for business and personal development.

A couple of years ago I discovered the innovative new concept of Ebooks and I had an AHA moment. Here it is, I thought, the way to easily write and share ones knowledge, and the vehicle to publish the book without all of the traditional headaches of the hardback.

Since that first idea to write a book I have moved away from fiction and become a lot more interested in Self-Help, Personal Development and Home Business.

The great news is that the Ebook is perfect for delivering this kind of message. The market for information products and downloadable e books is a hungry one. People no longer want to wait until they go to town to buy that book they have been thinking about.

Sure enough they may still do that too. Selecting and buying books is an enjoyable ceremony that I would not forego, and the sheer pleasure of spending time in a great bookstore is a real treat for many. However even ordering a physical book from Amazon is slow when you want solutions TODAY!

The internet has made everything quick. It’s all about now and there is no need to wait. All the knowledge you will ever need is at your fingertips. You just need to know where to look. Next step is a quick pop on to Google and with a few keywords you can find a ton of information about any subject.

Much of it is not that structured and you may need to jump off on to many different links to try to collate a real picture or find a solution to your issue. That’s where e books come in. For as little as $10 or $20 you can find amazing ebooks, many of them packed full of resources. You can print off the e books to read at your leisure or you can read them online.

From the point of view of writing an ebook it is like all things… easy when you know how! What one isn’t recommended to do is to spend hours writing the material only to understand that there is no market for it. It works backwards and is less of a creative process and more of a mechanical one. Beginning with the end product in mind is much more productive. All successful online marketers know this.

I have discovered an amazing resource which is an essential investment for anyone who is serious about writing and selling ebooks. Ewen Chia is one of the most successful internet marketers and has many brilliant online affiliate programmes and information.

His latest release is an ebook called Ebook Money Machine which shows you from A-Z how to create and market ebooks. Note the ‘market’ as being an essential part of the learning curve.

I have bought resources in the past which have shown me how to write an ebook but they have left me high and dry at the end. Ok there is my stunning ebook but what next? Well I have to be honest – I really didn’t know how to market it.

If you’re serious about creating your own cash machine from home and would like to produce your own ebooks, rather than just promote other people’s then this is for you. Of course you can do a mix of both but it has become very clear that it is difficult to have security online without owning some of your own products and ebooks.

Otherwise you are too dependent on another marketer who may withdraw that product that you’re making great affiliate commissions on. I love affiliate programmes, including Ewen Chia’s but I want to create information products that are in my control also.

In this value laden 140 page resource you are shown how to create your own ebooks even if you can’t write. There are shortcuts or tricks of the trade that one needs to learn from someone who knows exactly how to do it. This can shave years off your learning curve and set you up for immediate success.

Visit the E Book Money Machine website for full details on how to create your own ebooks quickly and easily, and how to make money with them fast.

Ebook Money Machine Blueprint
where you can purchase the E Book Money Machine and also download the free E Book Money Machine Bonus, “How To Build A Residual Income Cash Machine.”

Happy Ebooking!

No comments: